New Fields Pastoral Care Philosophy:
- We depend on the revealed Word of God the Bible and the Holy Spirit who will guide the counselor to apply biblical principals to a particular problem and thus lead the counselee to experience freedom in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that only God can forgive sins and consequently heal the broken heart of a person. A heart cleansed by the blood of Jesus and healed from the wounds others have caused is restored to love and accept love from God and other people.
- We do not judge a person for their mistakes, sins, failures, and shortcomings. We will try to understand, accept and care for each individual in need.
New Fields Pastoral Care Principals:
- New Fields provides pastoral care free of charge. The ministry is supported by donations and free will offerings. All contributions are tax deductible.
- All counselors are ordained ministers
- We counsel each individual or couple for 5 days – 3h a day, Monday – Friday.
- We will keep all information confidential unless otherwise prescribed by law.
We ask all counselees:
- To be open – because sinful secrets destroy relationships
- To be honest – because otherwise, all pastoral care is in vain
- To be committed to go through the pastoral care process
- To do the suggested homework
We recommend buying tickets from Saturday till Saturday. Thus you would be able to attend church on Sunday at 12.00 pm.
Pastoral care is offered in a three-hour block from Monday till Friday either 9am – 12pm or 12pm – 3pm.
Please make sure to buy tickets to MCI (Kansas City, MO). Around the office of the ministry we have close to 20 hotels at a walking distance.
It is sometimes best to look for a package deal like Flight-car-hotel. www.priceline.com does a great job in offering packages for your own price.
Do you need an appointment?
Please contact us at 913 214 2992 from 8AM – 4PM (CST)