New Fields Counseling Philosophy:
- We depend on the revealed Word of God the Bible and the Holy Spirit who will guide the counselor to apply biblical principals to a particular problem and thus lead the counselee to experiencing freedom in Jesus Christ.
- We believe that only God can forgive sins and consequently heal the broken heart of a person. A heart cleansed by the blood of Jesus and healed from the wounds others have caused is restored to love and accept love from God and other people.
- We do not judge a person for their mistakes, sins, failures and shortcomings. We will try to understand, accept and care for each individual in need.
New Fields Counseling Principals:
- New Fields provides counseling free of charge. The ministry is supported by donations and free will offerings. All contributions are tax deductible.
- All counselors are ordained ministers
- We counsel each individual or couple for 5 days - 3h a day, Monday - Friday.
- We will keep all information confidential, unless otherwise prescribed by law.
We ask all counselees:
- To be open - because sinful secrets destroy relationships
- To be honest - because otherwise all counseling is in vain
- To be committed to go through the counseling process
- To do the suggested homework
We recommend to buy tickets from Saturday till Saturday. Thus you would be able to attend church on Sunday at 12.00 pm.
Counseling is offered in a three hour block from Monday till Friday either 9am - 12pm or 12pm - 3pm.
Please make sure to buy tickets to MCI (Kansas City, MO). Around the office of the ministry we have close to 20 hotels at a walking distance.
It is sometimes best to look for a package deal like Flight-car-hotel. www.priceline.com does a great job in offering packages for your own price.